Consultation and getting Information

31st January 2018
This day I break for teaching class because I have to consult my lesson plan to the teacher. I ask Kru Jen to look my lesson plan but then she gave me to Kru Neng because she has other job to do.
The consultation runs well, Kru Neng likes my lesson plan, he gave me some suggestion about the way to teach, instructions, and assessments to the students. He corrected some word in my lesson plan, and it makes my lesson plan batter.
By the way I made my lesson plan the same form as the english teacher made in here. The simple one as British form. I made some mistake in conducting class and some mistakes in my grammar.
After consulting my lesson plan, I ask him some questions about the school. Mengrai Maharajwitthayakhom was declared by Ministry of Education On Tuesday, January 9, 1980, the third high school of Chiang Rai district.
The school is located at 113 Moo 3, Tambon Nanglae, Amphoe Mueang, Chiang Rai. It is 11 kilometers from Chiang Rai city. The area is located at the hillside of 3 national forests. With the permission of the Royal Forest Department of 50 rai.  
There are two stage schools in this school, they are secondary school (mathayom 1-3) and high school (mathayom 4-6). For the subjects they have obligatory subjects that come from OBEC and selective subject that come from school. The obligatory subjects are Math, Science, Social, English, and Thai. In addition the selective subjects are Chinese, Japanese, Physically Education, Art, and English. The students should choose which based on their interest.
There are three departments in this school, namely, Math and Science department, Social department and Foreign Language department. Each department has its own leader. For English department, it has Mrs Rungnapa Yanarangsee as the leader and she is my coordinator in this school.
For curriculum, this school has two curriculum namely Co-Curriculum and School Curriculum. Co-curriculum is the curriculum from OBEC and School Curriculum is designed by the school. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hallo CRRU!!

Complete Information

Descriptive Text for Vocational School