Conducting class

This day my coordinator of the school, Kru Took, did not come to the school so she ask me to conducted her class and i did it. I conducted Mathayom 4 in room 311. I like this room because it has projector, computer, speaker, and a tool that we use to look the students book, i don’t know the name but i like it. And today, I just give them some exercise related to the material before and when the time will over I introduce the class about Indonesia. They really like it, they ask me about komodo and some Indonesian food. Unfortunately, the time over. And after that I discuss the material for tomorrow with Mr Sunny because we will teach together. The class offer and I still continue doing my lesson plan because I have to make 1 lesson plan, I have known the topic and i got the sources from Mr Sunny so I can do my lesson plan.

(students doing the exercise)
Mr Sunny gives me the books and it helps me a lot. I took the material from the book and I created my own activity to make students more comfortable when I am teaching.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hallo CRRU!!

Complete Information

Descriptive Text for Vocational School