Try Out My Lesson Plan

5th February 2018
This day I plan to assist Kru Took class and see how is the condition in this class. And when I met Kru Took, she wants me to assist the class. It is really challenging because she directly ask me to assist her but it does not matter. I will give my best and do it. Then after in the class, I can do some part with Kru Took also and she give the instruction more to make the students understand. The material that use in this class taken from book an also from audio. I just let them listen and do some tasks then guide them. The students feel comfortable and they understand what I mean. I really happy about that because they can catch all my instruction even i speak in English without any Thai language haha


After class I asked Kru Took to give me some reflection. She give me some suggestion and i get it, I have to make clear instruction by step by step and give them example every step. So they will understand what they will do. Then She ask me about my lesson plan, I show her about my lesson plan and she also give the reflection. Lucky me that she gave the reflection so I can imagine what I have to do with my class using my lesson plan because before that I still confuse about my activity. It still quite heavy and it is not clear enough. I also give my lesson plan to Mr Sunny, and he said that my final lesson plan is better that the previous one.

After that, Kru Took and I scheduled for my scoring teaching. Then we get the day. YES IT IS TOMORROW!! I was really nervous. Really really nervous even I have prepared my lesson plan and my power point slide. I have created a work sheet to the students. And the text from Ms Nok that CRRU’s team will visit tomorrow make me nervous too, they also want to know my lesson plan, so I have to make it perfect, all of things perfect. I made the work sheet after discussion and repair my lesson plan also my power point slide, to make it perfect. It takes lot of my time because I have to finish it in my mood. In the night I done all of that, I just print it out tomorrow.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hallo CRRU!!

Complete Information

Descriptive Text for Vocational School