Helping "Open House" Preparation

8th February 2018 
Today the school is free because the students have a scout camp. I just talking a bit with Kru Ammy about my report. I ask her some information about the assessment and the way the teacher set the class. Then I help the students who prepare for open house. It was really fun because I help them coloring something for "Open House". They were really kind and let me to help them. We work together in coloring the things. I really like to help them even my hand was full of dye and my skirt was dirty because of it bu I was really happy. I help them while I teach them to speak English. I ask them several question in English and they answer it. By this way, I teach them to speak English.


(student's preparation for Open House)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hallo CRRU!!

Complete Information

Descriptive Text for Vocational School