Welcoming Ceremony

Well after knowing the school, I start to go to school the next day, which is today (25th January 2018). I was very excited because this morning, i have a great welcoming ceremony by the school and i got a bunch of flower. It was very nice greeting.

(welcoming ceremony)

I got my own desk in the office and after waiting for a while, i enter the first class with Kru Jen. This is Japanese language class, the class was active and they like to teach by me. The material in this class was conversation so we just talking a bit about Indonesia and they ask me about my life here and in Indonesia. Then I move to the other class, this is also Japanese class, the other Japanese class. They were learning reading text, it is about earthquake. This is related with newest news from Indonesia because there was an earthquake in Banten and the news also reported in Thiland. This class was conducted by the other teacher. He knows about Indonesia well and he also let the students know about Indonesia and some of tourism places in Indonesia.

            The last observation is in Mr Sunnny class. I observe this class in the last season so i just get the information from the last season until the end. In my observation, he was very good making the material, from giving mind map and analyzes the mind map one by one related to the material. Students learn by knowing the example first then going to knowing the material. In the end of the season, Mr Sunny give post-test to know about students’ knowledge after learning the material.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hallo CRRU!!

Complete Information

Descriptive Text for Vocational School