First Observation

It is 26th January 2018, it is like the previous day, it still cold in the morning and I get breakfast before go to school. It is like being students again haha. But it does not matter, I like the atmosphere here, I like the students’, the teacher and the canteeennn. It’s cheaper than any other places. This is the best place in the school i think. Go back to my story. I observe the teacher in this day, I follow Mr Sunny and observe his class again. It was different than before because I look at the class from beginning until the end. And it was cool. He taught with lot of method and game too so the student fell happy with that.

He starts the class with giving clue, it related with the material. This made students think critically and active in the class. He made student as the subject of the study and let them speak before he tell what they going to learn. When learning material, he let the students’ to practice after giving the example. Then the students demonstrate it in front of the class.

(Mr Sunny giving clue before the lesson)

To make the students’ enjoy the lesson well he make a group of students and let them to play game related with the material. in the end, he gave reward to the winner and punishment to the looser. The winner get reward to not doing homework and for the loser, they have to do homework and come to the class next without absents.
After class I met Kru Ammy to ask about the example of lesson plan in this school so that she gave me the file https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Vp0A3__RRbW7iCAbOEveCyy37SdiYWWs it helps me alot to creat lesson plan.

In the evening, I met Kru Took, she is the coordinator in this school. She’s very nice, I met one more kind people in this school. She told me what should I do in the school and ask me about the classes that I have came. She was really nice because she gave me what I needed and guide me well.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hallo CRRU!!

Complete Information

Descriptive Text for Vocational School