Touchdown Thailand

Hallo every one! This is my first blog actually, so I’m sorry if it still mess and bored to read. Well, I’m going to introduce myself first before i start my story. My Name is Dina Nur Hayati and usually i called Dina. I’m studying in Muhammadiyah University of Purwokerto and my major is English Education. This is my first journey to go abroad and let start the story!!

Well, I interested with a program offered by my campus to go abroad and I try to collect the document related to the rule. By the way, the program is called Sea-Teacher Program and it such an internship program for teacher to teach in foreign country in ASEAN. Sea-Teacher is one of program from SEAMEO SEAMOLEC (Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization Regional Open Learning Centre). This is a kind of ministry organization in ASEAN to make student in ASEAN have an internship in the other country in ASEAN. Then I called to have an interview. The good news is I accepted to join the program and Thailand is the country that I will visit. It’s a kind of a pleasure because I have selected to join this program in Chiang Rai, Thailand.

(my coordinator and she takes me to Soekarno Hatta from Purwokerto couple of day before flight)

Before I arrived in Chiang Rai, i have a long journey from Purwokerto to Jakarta. my coordinator takes me to Cengkareng with some of my friends from UMP and the flight before me. that is why I left in Jakarta with my friend, Carina, from UHAMKA and I stay in her house for a while until flight. Then I flight from Soekarno Hatta Cengkareng Tangerang to Don Muang Bangkok at 22nd of January. I flight with my friends that will go to Chiang Rai too in CRRU (Chiang Rai Rajabhat University) not only Carina but there are some more, their name are Aulia and Rahmi from Tadulako University, then Fiqa and Diah from UNM and Tanjung pura university . Then when we arrived in Don Muang because the gate is change from gate 33 to gate 75, before we know the right gate (75), almost of us hear it as 25 gate, we bought lot of stuff and a super big luggage then run from gate 33 to 25. But then it wrong, we move our luggage from the other floor but wrong gate. Fifth the long way finding gate 75 and asking in information staff, we already know the right gate.

(a minutes before go to Chiang Rai)

An hours later I arrived in Chiang Rai, it’s about 15.30 and Ms Nok pick me and my friends up from the airport to the university. The good news is I live in the hotel. It is my lucky because i could sleep well in the hotel. The room is quite big and comfy. I am not alone in my room because Fiqa was my room mate in the hotel. In the first day I left with take a rest in the hotel in the night after having dinner with my Indonesian friend and eating rice with Abon and Ketchup.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hallo CRRU!!

Complete Information

Descriptive Text for Vocational School