Hallo CRRU!!

I open this second day (23rd January 2018) with foggy morning in the hotel then I have a breakfast in the lobby with my 18 friends from Indonesia and Philippines. This in a great opening because we know each other and they are my new friends but feels like they are my old friends because we are very close. After we have breakfast, we went to the campus to get orientation from CRRU, before that there was an opening ceremony to welcoming us as a part of student in CRRU by this program. It was a pleasure and luck for us because we have already being the part of the other university in Thailand.
The orientation season opened with a great delivery by Mr T-Rawat and he told us a lot about CRRU. And he also tells about Muslim community in this country we were very excited about this because we need to keep halal food. After telling about CRRU and Chiang Rai, Mr T-Rawat divided us to some school. And I was distributing to Mengrai School with Fiqa, my roommate in the Hotel. I was very excited because this school is one of good school in Chiang Rai. We also showed some video and PPT slide from the presentation before. I really like it much because the video shown about the kindness of the student and the teacher. I was very luck and thank full to my God about this.
After break time, we met with our buddy from the students of CRRU. They were very kind and talkative. My Buddy’s name is Fluke, he was very kind and tells a lot about his university, he also invite me to go somewhere with him to know more about CRRU. After talking with the Buddy, we look around the Campus with campus car, it is like “odong-odong” in Indonesia, I really like it, we shown the buildings and very big lake in the campus. In my perspective, that was not a campus but a recreation place because they have a lot of beautiful places an also exercise places like court and gym. After taking around the campus we go to the hotel and looking for dinner and also sim card. This was my great experience too in Chiang Rai because i tried to talk with Thai people using Google translate and it was very difficult , they cannot understand well English, so my friends and I talk with Google translate and gesture. It is the best way to know the language. Looking for the best sim card was very hard and it takes a long time for about 2 hours. After getting the best one, we back to the hotel and have dinner together with Indonesian friend by eating lovely food from Indonesia that bought by my friend from Padang, it was rendang. After we have dinner, we go to our room and take a rest.

(Fluke, My Buddy in Chiang Rai)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Complete Information

Descriptive Text for Vocational School