Scoring Day

6th February 2018
This day is my scoring teaching day. So I will be scored, the way I teach and the way i conduct the class will scored by my Mentor, Kru Amy. Before I teach in the class, I print all of my things that related to my teaching practicum before the learning process begins. I print it out in the school, the second floor office. Here all of the stuff are really complete. I do not go to somewhere to just print it or getting something, this school provides a lot of thing that can use to everybody in the school. It helps me a lot. Then after printing my stuffs, I met CRRU’s coordinator. I tell all my condition and the way I assist in the class room. Then I gave them my lesson plan so they can check it. They not gave me any comment, all good said Ms Nok. I really happy because I dont have to correct it before I teach.

(the meeting with CRRU's coordinator)

After meeting CRRU coordinator, I begin to try my lesson plan in 3rd period. The class was good. The students can follow my direction and instruction well. They are smart so the activity runs well. I give them instruction with the example then they follow it. They understand and they do it well. I was happy about that. My objective got in this class. All of the students were active speaking with their friends and I got the product. It is speaking ability of the students. It runs well. I just got little comment about my speediness and I have not point some of the students in front of the class, it make them feel uncomfortable and shy. I accept it and I will make it better in my second change, which was my scoring practice time.
In my scoring practice time, I was really nervous. I prepare the entire thing before the students come. They come too late, it is about 15 minutes after the bell was ringing. I still wait them. Then when the students come, I was so shock because all of them are man. When the lesson begin, they start to listen me even tho not all of the student pay attention to me, I keep them eye to my lesson. I got it, they understand what I mean and they know what they have to do in the exercise, all runs well. I help them if they ask me to help them, and they speak with their friend, doing the exercise in a group but unfortunately the time over but they did not catch my objective. It just a half of my objectives. The good things are they understand what I mean and they try to speak English even they mix it with thai language.
(Students active asking questions)

(students ask about spelling word)

(students ask about what picture did they see)
I got the suggestion from my Mentor, she told me that I have to manage my time well and give clear instruction then give example so the students understand about what they have to do. The other is give them lot of time to speak so they can practice their English without using their mother language.

In the noon until night I spent it just doing my blog and try to finish up my report. 
Oh ya this is my lesson plan that I use to teach today, in my scoring day https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xWzp5b-ZF6rPTZvQma-1YoLs9qUZPtt6

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hallo CRRU!!

Complete Information

Descriptive Text for Vocational School