Teaching M2

1st February 2018
Today, Kru Took ask me to conduct one of her class, and I choose to conduct a class in the second periods, it also recommendation from Kru Bew. I love the class in case the room is in 311 haha. But really I like the atmosphere of the class. The students active in the class but some were not. It is a usual thing in teaching, there are really excited about the class but some are not. I give the students exercises related to the previous topic that they have learnt. They enjoy it and they think and speak a lot even they are not too fluent in speaking English but they try to speak English in the class. I also correct their miss pronunciation and teach them how to pronounce correctly. I love to teach in this class. By the way, this class is mathayom 2 or Junior high school grade 8.
After teaching the class, I went to the library to create a game for tomorrow because Mr Sunny ask me to give Fun Friday with a game. And I think I will give them Spread Crossword. It is a game that needs knowledge of vocabulary and wide knowledge about the world. I choose giving them general knowledge. I give them some clues about music, politics, grammar, and other. At the end of the game I will give the answer and also the explanation one by one. Punishment and reward also give later. Maybe I will give Indonesian noodle (Indomi*) or Indonesian rupiah. I want them to know about Indonesia in real not only in a picture.
When I went home, some of students interview me related to their task. They ask me about Indonesia, about my life in Thai. They are not too fluent in English but they try to speak English with me. They ask about my favorite thai food but so far I havent any favorite thai food because my friend and I cooked by ourselves. I just try some thai food, like curry and I like it. Just asking about my life in Thailand and they ask something about this program too.


(interviewed by the students)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hallo CRRU!!

Complete Information

Descriptive Text for Vocational School