Teaching Assistance

30th January 2018
This day I have to teach with Mr Sunny. I really enjoy teaching the class because the students act well and they can conducted easily. The material was possessive pronoun and the topic was Family. The students tell wrote all words that they know about family. And it runs well. I look around the students, teach them, correct their wrongness in spelling and teach them pronunciation. All is well and all runs well. I love to teach in the class.

After class i have to finish up my lesson plan so I can make a good presentation to the students and they will understand what the material is. I finish up my lesson plan in the library and I love the condition because it is quite especially when the students is in the class because no one in the library so I can focus on my lesson plan and finish it up.


(the condition in the library, the students like to go there)

Here is my lesson plan. I wrote it in Thai version. I will make consultation tomorrow and show my mentor, my coordinator about my lesson plan so that they can give me suggestion. (click the link to see my lesson plan)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hallo CRRU!!

Complete Information

Descriptive Text for Vocational School