Teaching Classes

7th February 2018

This day I taught again with the same lesson plan as before to the other class. This class are really different than before, I thought its better than before because the class is more active. I taught 3 classes today and all of the classes are active in the class. They got my objective until the end and I love that. It means that I can took the class well and I can teach well :)))

They were really active asking question related with the material even some of them feeling difficult in doing the task but I let them to work in group so they can help each other. It really work, they help each other to finish the tasks.
When I ask them to read the text aloud they do that really good. I revise their mistakes to make them better.
Well done for these classes!!
(the first class)

(the second class)

(the third class)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hallo CRRU!!

Complete Information

Descriptive Text for Vocational School